Cynthia Ahart Wood is an award-winning senior marketing executive recognized for excellence in print and video communication; trade show marketing; and national experiential programs. She has developed and executed communications programs at publications including People Weekly, Fortune, Money, Upside, Computerworld, Windows Magazine, MacWeek, and the San Francisco Chronicle and has created integrated marketing campaigns for B2B clients including HP, IBM, Symantec, Western Digital and Xerox.
First published in the Oakland Tribune at age seven, her content creation experience includes assignments as an e-commerce blogger for Iconocast and managing editor/content director at The Seybold Report. She was the founder of Manhattan Mom, a service-oriented parenting newsletter.
Wood is currently the principal at Copyright Ranch, a content marketing and positioning strategy agency. Copyright Ranch’s current clients include:
- Custom Barres, a manufacturer of professional hardwood ballet bars and custom mounting systems;
- Kaplan Test Prep, the leading college admissions test prep course purveyor;
- Keep Healthy Inc., a 100% natural energy bar;
- IntegenX, the developer of the RapidHIT, a desktop technology that analyzes DNA in under 90 minutes;
- OffRadar Media, a digital-out-of-home media company providing advertising and programming opportunities at major act stadium tours;
- Parthenia; a New York-based consort of viol players; and
- TRGRware, a digital-out-of-home software platform that delivers contextual messaging to digital-out-of-home ad networks.
To contact Cynde, use the form below.